Associate Sales Engineer
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Why you'll love Cisco:
Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who you are :
· You are passionate, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
· Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence
· Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak
· Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter
· Want to be a key part of building something great
· Are you a strong team player with a “can do” attitude?
What you’ll do :
As a successful Associate Sales Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
s an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
What you need to be eligible :
· Understanding of Mobile Networks
· Wireless Mobility Network Experience Domain knowledge required
· Packet Analysis, Protocols Wireless domain of LTE, 3G, 3G+PacketCore, /UMTS/LTE
· BTech in Electronics, Telecom or IT
· Preferred knowledge of cloud-based network products
· Preferred experience in technology selling
· Use of Salesforce.com or similar platforms
· Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to solve problems and think critically
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Experience using CRM systems and web-based conferencing systems
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.