Associate Partner Systems Engineer (Apprentice) - Singapore
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Associate Partner Systems Engineer
Duration: This is a 9-month attachment under the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Eligibility Criteria: Being a SG United Mid- Career Pathways Programme- All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible with the exception of recent graduates.
If interested, Please apply through this link below:
If you are passionate about leading-edge technology, have strong interpersonal skills, thrive on solving problems, and want to collaborate with highly talented people, apply today for the APSE (Associate Partner Systems Engineer) position. Throughout the nine months of the program, the APSE will work closely with our Cisco Channels team to receive on-the-job experience interacting with technology and partners. The APSE will be coach and mentor by experienced Partner SE and report into the ASEAN Partner SE organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Influencing partners on positioning and selling Cisco technologies
- Design and develop prototypes/demo using Cisco control points and APIs
- Leveraging Cisco technologies to simplify internal operations, improve partner and customer experience
- Collaborate with eco-systems solution partners to design and build joint solutions
- Support the planning and delivery of Partner enablement
- Driving adoption of technical program and tools
- Assist Partner to achieve DevNet specialization
- Degree in Computer Science or Network Engineering
- Software Development Experience
- Experience with Programming languages such as Python, YANG and Java
- Proficiency in using REST and other API interfaces
- Understanding of networking and Cisco networking and software products. CCNA, CCNP or related networking certification is highly desirable
- Passion to learn new things and teach others the new things you have learned
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to assess a problem and recommend an effective course of action
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!