Associate Partner Sales Business Development Manager-1333433
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Associate Partner Sales Business Development Manager
This role is responsible for driving Cisco awareness for our partners through close alignment with our Sales teams. S/he will drive Cisco revenue growth, mindshare, profitability, and loyalty with partners and Cisco sales segments. S/he will create a team culture that develops and retains top performers and builds a strong talent bench of Cisco employees. This role will be expected to be on-site in the Partner’s office. The role reports into Manager, CSA and X-sell Programs, which is part of the Americas Partner Organization.
Qualifications & Experience
· Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
· Effective decision-making skills
· Knowledge of Cisco programs, products, software, and services
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible, positive, and creative in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment.
· Strong communication and listening skills, a thorough approach to complex problem solving, decision-making ability, and a high motivation towards setting and delivering "excellence"
· Ability to listen, establish relationships, gain consensus, rapidly establish credibility with and gain confidence of multiple areas across Cisco and Partners.
· Possesses the ability to develop and clearly articulate objectives using both analytical thinking, reference to facts and best practices
· Displays a high of level of passion, energy, excitement, and intensity
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco