Associate Consulting Engineer (Graduate) - Belgium - September 2020
Location:Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Job TypeNew Graduate
Start date: September 2020
Location: Diegem, Belgium
Our Graduate Programs will provide you with world class development, including hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You'll be coached and mentored by some of the industry's brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You'll join together with a group of other young talented graduates and will experience the smoothest transition from academic life to work environment you could ever imagine.
We not only guarantee you a professional development at Cisco - it is required from you!
In Support Services (SS) you will have a chance to work with and become one of the top engineers in the world in your desired field of technology. SS team is a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You'll have access to Cisco Technical Assistance Labs with over $650M in Cisco assets. You'll use this equipment to stay up to date on cutting-edge innovations and understand what makes them tick.
Day to day:
- Resolve complex technical issues in network services
- Write technical documents and build Cisco's online technical knowledge base
- Contribute to collaborative platforms to help people get the most out of their technology.
- Reinstate customers' optimal network conditions.
- You are a recent university graduate or on your final year of studies towards Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, like Networking, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar field (graduating in 2020, or who have already graduated in 2018-2019)
- You must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You're passionate about networking, information technology or computer science.
- You have some knowledge in technologies, such as: Routing, Switching, Datacenter Networking, Virtualization, Mobility, Wireless, Unified Communications, Business Video, Security, and Software Defined Networking.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.