Asset Management Data Analyst
Location:Reading, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationUK Offsite
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Today’s exciting business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right abilities to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Device Experience team is responsible for providing an extraordinary employee experience to Cisco’s global workforce. As a company that continually ranks as one of the best places to work, employee experience remains as a top priority for Cisco. Together, we will Reimagine Cisco’s Employee Experience by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and superior data insights. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do
- Performs statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns for the laptop asset management service.
- Works with service team and internal/external partners to understand data and analysis needs and develop technical requirements.
- Creates and maintains statistical models for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data.
- Uses data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor or master’s in computer science, business management or a relevant degree.
- 5+ years of industry experience, ideally in a global organization.
- Experienced in working with a globally dispersed team
- Experienced in supplier contracts and lease and purchasing agreements
- Ability to negotiate and monitor service levels
- Using analysis techniques and data visualization to make recommendations
- Ability to solve complex and time sensitive issues
- Provide support and empathy to user requirements and critical issues
- Experience managing logistics in a complex and evolving hybrid working environment.
- Contribute to IT service lifecycle from planning through to service improvement, encompassing all other elements of service delivery including change, incident, and problem management.
- Forms effective relationships with various business functions globally, in partnership with IT peers, including keeping team members informed regarding capabilities roadmap and challenges.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive outlook.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco typically pays as follows:
.75% of incentive target for each 1% of revenue attainment up to 50% of quota;
1.5% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 50% and 75%;
1% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 75% and 100%; and once performance exceeds 100% attainment, incentive rates are at or above 1% for each 1% of attainment with no cap on incentive compensation.
For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.