Architect Lead - Security (Email Security, Stealthwatch, NGFW, Umbrella/SIG)
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
The Security Architect Lead is a key role within Cisco Customer Success Organization, focused to drive architecture specific offerings across the Cisco’s Customer Experience lifecycle success assets. Through technical and business expertise, you will design the offerings which will enable customers to have the best customer experience in the industry and accelerate their adoption of Cisco Security products/solutions.
As part of this role, we are looking for security experts across the following product domains:
◦ Zero Trust & Cloud Edge (Umbrella, Duo, SIG),
◦ Network Security (NGFW, ASA, CDO, Tetration, AnyConnect, ISE)
◦ Integrated Secure Operations (AMP4EP, SecureX, ESA, Stealthwatch, Threatgrid)
Key Responsibilities :
- Own a technical use case aligned with the Cisco security product(s) you support and drive the development and maintenance of the technical content across all the customer success deliverables within that use case: Ask the Expert (ATX) assets, Accelerator (ACC) assets and Success Tips (ST) assets.
- Build key assets (ATX, ACC, ST) within your use case and provide critical thinking into designing all assets across the use case
- Scale the creation and refresh of your use case assets by working with the Customer Success Specialists (CSS) joining our team on rotation.
- Own the asset refreshing of all assets within the owned Use Cases to ensure assets are always technically accurate.
- Design and plan the lab used by the CSS Community to deliver the assets within your assigned use case
- Design and plan the technical enablement sessions to ensure the CSS community is trained on the technology and use case asset deliverables
- Participate in Early Field Trial (EFT) process and delivery for all assets within your use case and be responsible for delivery and improvements to first round of pilot customers.
- Accelerate customer adoption in Cisco’s most critical business areas by working with the Customer Success communities, Product Management, and customer community to identify, define, and share feedback that would aid in prioritizing the use cases
- Partner with the Digital Transformation & CX Engineering teams to provide feedback that influences a technical working model and platform for lifecycle success assets
- Participate in and maintain a detailed feedback loop with the CSS community to improve existing lifecycle success assets and assemble standard methodologies for all new development
Who You'll Work With
- Security Product Managers: to provide technical insights and support based on business reviews
- Customer Success Communities: Customer Success Specialists (CSS), Success Program Managers (SPM) and Customer Success Executives (CSE) to ensure technical training is provided and proper feedback is collected from the communities
- Customers: this is a highly strategic, customer-obsessed, and technical role intended to help our customers with their adoption challenges
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to improve customer value. Ability to operate and work well with customers in a remote / virtual environment
- Technical Guru: Deep technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how Cisco solutions can be effectively applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value. A drive for continued learning in new technologies, functionality, and industry standard methodologies
- Effective Communicator: Delivers sophisticated information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: Works across internal and external teams of all levels to drive results
- Business Acumen: Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Results Oriented: Interest in and validated execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- 4+ years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a deep understanding of industry standard methodologies related to domain
- Thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how technology can be used to solve business challenges
- Suggested Cisco technical Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
- Suggested Cisco Success Mgmt certifications: Cisco Certified Success Specialist
- Suggested Industry Certifications: CISM / CISSP or equivalent strongly preferred.
- BS Engineering, Computer Science, Masters preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.