Architect Lead - CX Product Management (Systems Automation)
Location:Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You’ll Do
The Architecture Lead is a highly critical technical expert, innovator, and strategic advisor that engages the following stakeholders to accomplish the following:
· Product Managers to provide technical insights and support based on business reviews.
· Customer Success Specialist (CSS) community to technical build the CSS community,
· And Customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products/Solutions that transform their business sand drive business outcomes
This is a highly strategic, customer-obsessed, and technical role intended to help our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges across the following product domains: Networking, Security, Data Center, Collaboration, SP, IoT, Cross-BE.
This role focuses on driving architecture strategy, innovation, global execution, and global consistency across the Cisco’s Customer Experience lifecycle success assets. Through technical and business expertise you will daily influence the products, offerings, programs, processes, tools, and deliverables that shape the overall experience of CSS engagements with customers and will serve as a technical leader/mentor for the wider CSS community. This includes:
- Accelerate customer adoption in Cisco’s most critical business areas by working with the CSS, Product Management, and customer community to identify, define, and share feedback that would aid in prioritizing the use cases
- Drive innovation and development of all our lifecycle success assets including Accelerators, ATXs, and Success-Tips in partnership with other CX Product Management Practice teams, New Product teams and the CSS community. Role also includes harvesting innovation and best practices.
- Partner with the Digital Transformation & CX Engineering teams to provide feedback that influences a technical working model and platform for lifecycle success assets.
- Participate in Early Field Trial (EFT) process and delivery for all new lifecycle success assets (e.g., Ask The Expert, Accelerators) and be responsible for delivery and enhancements to first round of pilot customers.
- Develop, mentor, and train wider CSS community on new lifecycle success assets.
- Participate in and maintain a systematic feedback loop with the CSS community to improve existing lifecycle success assets and capture best practices for all new development.
- Assist in mentoring some of our top CSSs on a rotational basis as they assist with lifecycle success asset creation and maintenance while contributing to their growth and development.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to cross-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Technical Guru: Deep technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value. A drive for continued learning in new technologies, functionality, and industry best practices
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal. Ability to operate and interact with customers in a remote / virtual and face-to-face environment (varies by role).
- Business Acumen: Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Results Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- First Responder: Skilled at issue management and managing customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- 6+ years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a deep understanding of industry best practices related to domain
- Thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how technology can be used to solve business challenges
- Suggested Cisco technical Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
- Suggested Cisco Success Mgmt certifications: Cisco Certified Success Specialist
- Suggested Industry Certifications: CISM / CISSP or equivalent strongly preferred.
- BS Engineering, Computer Science, Masters preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.