Architect Lead - CX Product Management (Data Center)
Location:Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Additional Location(s)any other location in EMEAR
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Experience Data Center Product Architect is a highly critical technical specialist, innovator, and strategic advisor that engages the following partners to accomplish the following:
- Data Center Product Managers: to provide technical insights and support based on business reviews
- Customer Success Specialist (CSS) community: to technical build the Data Center CSS community
- Customers: to accelerate their adoption of Cisco Data Center products/Solutions that transform their business and drives business outcomes This is a highly strategic, customer-obsessed, and technical role intended to help our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges across the following product domains:
- Cloud Automation (AppDynamics, Intersight, CloudCenter, CCP),
- Data Center Compute (Intersight, UCS, Hyperflex, UCS Director, )
- Data Center Networking (APIC, NAE, NIA, NIR).
What You’ll Do
This role focuses on driving architecture strategy, innovation, global execution, and global consistency across the Cisco’s Customer Experience lifecycle success assets. Through technical and business expertise you will daily influence the products, offerings, programs, processes, tools, and results that craft the overall experience of CSS engagements with customers and will serve as a technical leader/mentor for the wider CSS community. This includes:
- Accelerate customer adoption in Cisco’s most critical business areas by working with the CSS, Product Management, and customer community to identify, define, and share feedback that would aid in prioritizing the use cases
- Drive innovation and development of all our lifecycle success assets including Accelerators, ATXs, and Success-Tips by harvesting innovation and best practices from the broader CSS community.
- Participate in Early Field Trial (EFT) process and delivery for all new lifecycle success assets (e.g., Ask The Expert, Accelerators) and be responsible for hosting, the delivery, and enhancements to first round of pilot customers.
- Develop, mentor, and train wider CSS community on new lifecycle success assets.
- Participate in and maintain a systematic feedback loop with the CSS community to improve existing lifecycle success assets and capture best practices for all new development. Own the Asset refreshing of all assets within the owned Use Cases to ensure assets are always technically accurate.
- Assist in mentoring some of our top CSSs on a rotational basis as they assist with lifecycle success asset creation and maintenance while contributing to their growth and development.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to cross-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Technical Guru: Deep technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco products and how Cisco products can be optimally applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value. A drive for continued learning in new technologies, functionality, and industry best practices
- Cross-Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to execute technical roadmap asset development plans and work towards common goal. Ability to operate and interact with customers in a remote / virtual and face-to-face environment (varies by role).
- Business Acumen: Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Results Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- First Responder: Skilled at issue management and managing customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- 4+ years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a deep understanding of industry best practices related to domain
- Thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how technology can be used to solve business challenges
- Suggested Cisco technical Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
- Suggested Cisco Success Management certifications: Cisco Certified Success Specialist
- BS Engineering, Computer Science
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a Data Center company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.