Architect. Customer Delivery
Additional Location(s)Beijing, Guangzhou
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
The Solution Integration Architect role provides a highly motivated individual an opportunity to lead and design solutions for key customers in China.
As a Technical Leader, Software Engineering, you will play a key role on a next-generation Service Provider Crosswork Network Automation Infrastructure team, working in a startup like fast pace environment, developing Infrastructure Software/Solution with high scalability, performance, willingness/extensibility, and quality. You will have an opportunity to get along with various development teams across Cisco and drive the development features from concepts to reality. Additional responsibilities include defining API's, working on code reviews, code merges, static analysis etc. Innovation, thinking creatively and meaningful the status quo are advantageous. You'll collaboration with multiple Cisco Technology Groups and working cross-functionally with Product and Program Management, Engineering teams, Quality Assurance Teams, etc. You're an excellent teammate, with a “can-do” attitude and are able to drive solution from product requirements, to meet or beat schedule requirements with good track records.
As a TAC engineer, you will work on complex and in-depth networking problems requiring strong analytical, problem solving, engineering, and communication skills. You will receive continuous technical training along with training in adaptive troubleshooting methodology. In addition to ongoing training, you will have access to the TAC labs with over $650M in inventory containing all Cisco products. If you're looking for a dynamic, high impact environment where you will directly contribute to the success of Cisco's customers in deploying and utilizing the latest groundbreaking networking technologies, then this is the role for you! You will see a wide variety of real world customer networks and be constantly challenged to expand your networking knowledge and ability to tackle problems. This position will provide you with the opportunity and the resources to become a true networking expert when combined with your drive and motivation.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the CX team working with other Consulting/Systems Engineer aligned to different architectures.
The Solution Integration Architect’s primary role is positioning, architecting and delivering service solutions around Cisco's technologies and integrating them into the customer's overall architecture and design.
The Technical Solution Architect has the following major responsibilities:
- Drive the pre-sales engagement for new services opportunities with account teams, CX teams and Partners
- Own development of new Services proposals that maximize customer, Cisco and Partner value
- Bring deep technical and services expertise to sales cycle to accelerate buying decisions and customer outcomes
- Understand customer technology roadmap and proactively design and develop customized solutions
- Translate customer requirements to develop customer solutions, whole offers and customer projects
- Position value of Cisco as part of a comprehensive solution for solving customer business problems
- Assist in scoping customer engagement activities for input into the customer pre-sales process
- Build and maintain long-term customer architecture/operations strategy
- Conceptualize, plan, design and lead cross functional teams across multi-domain architectures
- Advocate current and emerging technologies and solutions relevant to customer technology architecture
- You have the ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships internally and with customers and communicate effectively at all levels from executive to engineer.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject is expected
- 10+ years of end to end network and software experience is expected in a number of different roles with clearly demonstrable experience of multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions and strong technical consulting in FSI and/or Manufacturing
- Qualified candidates must possess expertise in various infrastructure technology areas, which includes LAN/WLAN/WAN, Collaboration, Cloud, Data Center, Mobility, Security, Software Architecture
- Provide guidance and best practices to implementation projects
- Acting as the delivery lead and provide guidance to project management and engaged consultants
- Ability to explain technical issues and present information in a concise manner to both technical and non-technical personnel
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.