Apprentice Corporate Social Responsibility - Project Coordinator
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Start Date : September 2023
Duration: 1 or 2 years
Location: Paris office (hybrid)
Cisco Systems Inc. is a world-renowned international group and a major player in Internet, networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and individuals.
Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) France was originally organized around five pillars of action: inclusion & diversity, training & professional integration, eco-responsibility, innovation & access to technologies, local involvement & solidarity (philanthropic platform).
In France, Cisco goes further and appropriates the codes of "social business" by entrusting employees with the evolution of CSR to create more impact. This approach is called Impact. It brings together more than thirty intrapreneurial projects, always at the initiative of employees, from volunteering with associations, to the creation of applications that can be integrated into Cisco product and service offerings, in various fields such as digital transformation, education, the environment, etc.
In this context, the role of the CSR Project Coordinator will be to assist the Impact Project Manager in his activity and to work with all the employees involved in the process.
Its missions will be as follows:
Project Management and Program Direction:
· Manage all Impact activities
· Organize and facilitate meetings Impact (program-specific governance) – Content and decision support
· Update the Impact dashboard and budget monitoring and manage purchase orders
· Plan actions over the year and measure the impact of the approach (enrichment and monitoring of performance indicators)
· Develop strategic partnerships with the innovation and social value ecosystem
· Coordinate all intrapreneurial projects (follow-up, support, escalation of needs, networking ...)
· Be a force of proposals on the strategic orientations of the program
Animation of the program:
· Support sales representatives in the context of calls for tenders (provide information on CSR strategy, achievements and results)
· Animate the network of intrapreneurs and federate new wills
· Ensure the deployment France of the Civic Council Network guidelines – Cisco Foundation support for associations and volunteer activities (direct relationship with CNN officials in the United States)
· Participate in the referencing work of French associations with the Cisco Foundation
· Follow up on the relationship between association leaders at Cisco and associations: help implement "giving, matching, volunteering" actions
Organization of events:
· Organize recurring internal events and design and set up animations:
· Examples: Talent Connection, Connected Girls, Diversity Week etc.
· Manage logistics: invitation of participants (sending, tracking and reminders), reservation of rooms and spaces, catering management, implementation on D-Day
Communication around the program:
· Write internal communications, management of Intranet pages and collaborative platform
· Ensure the governance of the editorial committee with the communication and marketing teams
· Facilitate internal information sessions
· Participate in the life of the group on social networks
Student in Master or Grande Ecole of Business, Engineering or Communication with an appetite for Sustainable Development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Innovation or generalist training.
First experience in project management or events.
Flexibility, adaptability and anticipation
Initiative and accountability
Ability to work in a team in a dynamic environment
Writing and interpersonal skills
Appetite for Sustainable Development, CSR, Social and Solidarity Economy or Innovation
Autonomy and ability to interact with Cisco Systems France and International entities
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.