Location:Caesarea, Hamerkaz, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You'll Do
You’ll be working as part of Leaba team, interacting with Cisco products groups, both on software and hardware aspects, support developing, based on Leaba architectures, the tomorrow's leading network infrastructure solutions.
Working on implementation and integration, support activities with various Cisco new generation products systems, developed around the Leaba Silicon. Providing product support, troubleshoot, debug and resolve the issues, and provide actionable data to our internal team, SW and HW.
As part of this role, you will be working very closely with both internal engineering, SW and HW, and with the products SW team, to guide them throughout their system development.
- Analyze and debug next generation Cisco’s systems products with their technical issues and inquiries.
- Provide and be the centric guidance and support for Cisco engineering teams.
- Hands-on diagnose and troubleshooting, working on networking protocols for switch/router and infrastructure products.
- Work closely with Cisco System product development teams, understanding the applications the data path required and help them by bridging the knowledge on the various aspects related
- Mange and build up with our customers, hands-on debug skills and methodologies
- Transform specialized knowledge of Leaba methodology and state of the art architectures to our System Product engineering teams.
Who You'll Work With
You will join a small team of professionals operating in the heart of Cisco infrastructure products.
You will work and interact with Cisco product, hardware and software teams as part of the system development, integration and verification processes.
Support with the deployment of Leaba core switching silicon, now part of Cisco, to develop breakthrough next-generation silicon products.
If you want to work with amazing people, developing the first iteration of world-class products, join us!
Who You Are?
- 5+ years of experience as an Application Engineer for software and hardware development and integration.
- Familiar and have some background level in networking, topologies and forwarding protocols (bridge and routers)
- Ready to learn and expand your knowledge in the domain of top line, next generation Cisco infrastructure products
- Is a team player with positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Strong orientation for system wise testing and debugging, a problem solver
- Enjoy learning, self learning which can quickly ramp into new domains
- Good Knowledge on latest programming languages (Python,Pearl).
- background in software/electrical engineer
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
#We Are Cisco