AppDynamics Sales Executive
Location:Sao Paulo, Brazil
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Software Development, Testing
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time transparency and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver detailed customer experiences at scale.
AppDynamics are looking for a Federal sales rockstar who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
• Articulate and manage AppDynamics’ complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
• Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement insalesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While exceptionally talented, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
First and foremost, you have a Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must. You also have:
• 10+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
• Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
• Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
• Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
• Excellent presentation and patience
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.