AppDynamics Sales Enablement Program Manager
Location:Offsite, California, US
Additional Location(s)Remote, WW
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
APPD Sales Enablement Program Manager
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
We’re looking for someone who can confidently and credibly help lead the organization through a period of massive growth. This role will focus on teaching and coaching a team of technically focused experts in a sales dominated role. Like all management positions at AppDynamics, the Sales Enablement Program Manager is expected to be hands-on, and leading from the front.
The individual will contribute to sales and go-to-market strategy for Alliances and MSP businesses as well as driving the execution directly and indirectly. Success will rely upon the individual’s ability to build strong relationships with our Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, Sales Engineers, Product teams, customers and partner stakeholders. The individual will need to be very comfortable giving and receiving positive and constructive feedback and adapting.
This team interfaces directly to leadership across Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Cisco and Partners to ensure we are delivering the right level and cadence of training to ensure the delivery of the maximum revenue for AppDynamics and OEM/Partner products.
- Experience in running pipeline generation activities that results in tangible opportunity
- An understanding of a leading indicator sales process, and MEDDIC/MEDDPIC
- Experience running large scale programs that involve many parts of an organisation; sales, sales engineering, sales ops, marketing, product
- Experience building training programs that support go to market launches
- Experience with new product introduction, and leading end to end program rollouts
- An appreciation for elevating closed opportunities that align to the strategic direction of the business
- Experience in running enablement programs for Enterprise sales, Inside sales, Channel and Sales Engineering
- Experience running projects and programs; the ability to run multiple at once
- Awareness of the power of effective communication
- Experience of managing geographically separate enablement programs, whilst handling stakeholders accordingly.
- Experience leveraging sales enablement platforms like Docebo
- An understanding of sales and sales engineering, and the needs to do their roles
- Design and manage on-boarding and continuous learning programs
- Work with the field to understand the most pressing topics
- Ensure content remains current and reflects the latest in information
· Medical, dental, vision coverage
· 401k match (4.5%)
· Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
· 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
· Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.