AppDynamics Sales Specialist (future opening)
Location:Cairo Al Qahirah, Egypt
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Why you’ll love AppDynamics:
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale. We make the digital world work. Our vision is to empower people and machines to continuously advance business performance to benefit everyone.
What You'll Do:
AppDynamics are looking for an enterprise sales Rockstar, who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced A-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and manage AppDynamics’ complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
- Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Who You'll Work With:
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While exceptionally talented, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have a great degree from a great university.
- You have a proven track record in enterprise software sales selling a disruptive technology smashing your field sales quota, quarter on quarter.
- You’re ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
- You understand and work to MEDDICC
- You pipeline generate to break into new tier 1 logos
- You've great experience selling directly to C level.
- You've experience in running complex sales campaigns from cradle to grave
- You've had to establish pain and need within customers to find budget for the solutions you've sold.
- You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains
- You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
- You’re an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
- You don’t cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene.
- Fluent in English
The world is changing. Today, people and devices are more connected than ever before, raising the bar for performance and the customer experience alike. At AppDynamics, we’re unified in our mission to empower the enterprise with an AI-powered application performance monitoring solution that provides visibility and insight into the IT environment, as well as unified monitoring down to the network, so you can make mission critical and strategic decisions that drive business forward in real-time. When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we were planning to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco's continued transformation into a software company. Being a part of the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
AppDynamics as a part of Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.