AppDynamics Regional Sales Director, Melbourne
Location:Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Area of InterestSales - Product
About the role
At AppDynamics, our sales team is the heartbeat of the business and arguably our greatest asset and competitive differentiator.
You will be responsible for leading, developing, managing and growing a field sales team focused in the enterprise account segment.
We actively hire the best - those who strive to push boundaries, to think bigger and act smarter, to face challenges without fear and take every opportunity to hone and improve their skills.
We are looking for an individual that brings diversity, fosters collaboration & inclusivity while driving superior performance and execution.
As Regional Sales Director, you will need to be a world-class coach and mentor with a proven track record of building and developing a team of top enterprise sales talent.
You will evangelise our leading indicator and metric driven sales methodology, and drive adoption and expertise within your team to enable over-achievement against quotas.
A career at AppDynamics offers:
● An opportunity to make a difference to digital first organisations
● World class education and mentoring from the best in the business
● Significant earning potential with generous remuneration for overachievement
● Endless career opportunities. We have a strong culture of promoting from within into senior management roles.
● You have experience in leading and managing direct sales teams.
● You ideally have a proven track record of growing, developing and leading software enterprise sales teams that overachieve on quota, year on year.
● You have a strong background in complex software sales and have consistently overachieved against your targets.
● You have experience with MEDDIC (or equivalent) as a leading indicator driven sales processes.
● You demonstrate a true “value based” sales approach and have experience explaining ROI models at an executive level.
● You’re a pipeline generation master, expert in driving direct sales from first touch to close.
● You’re ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
● You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains.
● You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
● You’re an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
● You don’t cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene
● Proven track record in shaping strategic 7 and 8 figure deals
● You understand the difference between telling and coaching, and can inspire your sales team to drive success at every level
● You have a growth mindset and a passion for developing human potential.
Australia/NZ is an exciting market for AppDynamics with massive growth potential across enterprise accounts. At AppDynamics you’ll be in the front seat driving our explosive growth in your region, to pave the way for continued market leadership and success.
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analysing, and optimising complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco in 2017 for a record breaking multiple. This acquisition reinforces Cisco's strategic direction and its shift to software-centric solutions and provides AppDynamics with the resources and support to further accelerate the hyper growth of the business, and the career opportunities for our world-class teams.