AppDynamics Java Developer for Customer Engineering
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
About the Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work in a fast-growing startup and learn new technologies. In this position, you will responsible for building complex multi-tiered applications in various Java / J2EE frameworks that can be used to test the product. You will also be responsible for working with customers to provide advanced technical support and solve complex problems in customer environments. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for closely working with the development team to address customer requests.
- Write multi tiered complex applications in all the available Java / J2EE, learn new stacks, technologies added in J2EE and implement applications using them.
- Modify the existing applications to simulate various implementations of SOA, RMI, Messaging, caching and Frameworks like Spring, Struts, Servlets, EJB etc.
- To provide advanced technical support and solve complex issues of customers.
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented software development in Java / J2EE
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding attention to detail, specification, a hacking background or desire to find different ways to identify and report the weakness in the code base
- Out of the box, unorthodox thinking, self starter and independent, but always willing to communicate and share his ideas
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies and passionate about programming
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong Unix background
- Working knowledge of any Application servers like Websphere, Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss and Weblogic
- Working knowledge of any J2EE frameworks like Struts, Servlets, Spring, EJB, Hibernate and Coherence
- Working knowledge of JDBC and relational databases like Oracle, DB2, Derby, MS SQL and MySQL
- Exposure to caching servers like Redis and/or NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchBase, HBase etc
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices development
- Solid web development skills
- Should be willing to work in regular shifts in IST time zone