AppDynamics EMEAR VP
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Additional Location(s)Anywhere EMEAR
Area of InterestSales - Product
AppDynamics EMEAR VP
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences.
Since the Cisco acquisition, we have maintained our unique startup culture that the closely-knit team values greatly. With the addition of Cisco resources and reach, AppDynamics is now running at mass scale and velocity as the #1 APM vendor in the marketplace.
About the role:
The EMEAR business has grown from 6 people to 270+ and we are not slowing down. With our dynamic growth plans, we are seeking an EMEAR VP to drive our winning culture and oversee daily operations of the organization. The VP will ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business and develop key performance goals.
We hire only the best - those who strive to think bigger and take bold steps for continued success. As EMEAR VP, you will be a world-class coach and mentor, able to build and develop teams of top sales talent. Additionally, this leader will also nurture the entire AppDynamics community (including non-sales roles) across the EMEAR region.
As EMEAR VP, your focus will be to recruit top talent, while overseeing the build-out of repeatable programs to develop and retain our people, while also clearing paths for revenue at scale. You will have the added responsibility of influencing cross-functionally at the highest levels within Cisco and AppDynamics. In order to be successful, you will need to strategically lead within sales ops, sales engineering, sales enablement, channels, marketing, product management, and professional services within AppD and Cisco to ensure deliverables are met on time, and above plan.
Who you are:
· You are a well-respected sales leader with extensive experience leading teams focused on closing new business and winning new logos. You are entrepreneurial and can influence at the highest levels of organizations.
- Exceptional team leadership and people-management skills
- Substantive experience in corporate software sales and leading sales organizations that achieve stretch sales goals
- Substantive experience driving large, cross-functional initiatives across various departments
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- General understanding of legal contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including executive-level formal and informal presentation skills
- Ability to inspire change and ongoing development in complex environments
Key deliverable include:
- Ownership of the EMEAR region sales revenue
- Direct the identification of opportunities through building strong relationships with sales leaders throughout EMEAR
- Identify executive champions within Cisco that can help broaden the scope of engagement
- Maintain oversight for the overall plan for business expansion through internal alliances (measured against revenue targets)
- Accelerate the generation of new logos and Visible Opportunities (VO)
- Oversee the metrics, including pipeline visibility and forecasting, and executive dashboards
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.]