AppDynamics Customer Success Manager - Germany
Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Additional Location(s)position can be based anywhere Germany
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences.
Our inclusive culture promotes a creative, innovative, and collaborative environment that helps drive our globalization strategy.
About the Role
We are seeking the industry’s leading technical and business consultants to join our Customer Success Team. The team’s focus is exclusively on strategic accounts.
The mission is to ensure AppDynamics customers maximise their return on investment on our software, driving adoption, sourcing new opportunities to deliver business value – along the way taking our customers on the journey to become AppDynamics advocates.
You will be providing world class post-sales technical leadership to our client base working directly with customers as dedicated specialist on Application Performance Management as a practice and AppDynamics.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- You’re passionate about engaging customers and helping them solve business problems by developing innovative business & technology strategies using AppDynamics.
- You have impeccable relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- You can demonstrate high-level problem solving and analytical skills.
- You’re a master communicator and presenter at both practitioner and C-Level.
- You’re self-directed, detail oriented, able to multitask and work effectively in fast paced environments.
- You’re a standout colleague with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- You have a great degree from a great university
- Readiness to travel up to 50%
Key responsibilities (What do you do?)
- Act as a strategic advisor to each client to build Joint Success Plans (JSPs) with our customers to solve their business problems and drive quantifiable business outcomes.
- Track and drive success of customer engagements using AppDynamics’ Value Realization Indicators (VRIs) such as license adoption and daily active users
- Work with clients to establish critical key performance indicators and metrics and track success.
- Provide monthly/quarterly operational reviews with the customer.
- Maintain and develop Business and Technical Champions.
- Actively drive value realisation of AppDynamics Enterprise Software
- Increase operational use of AppDynamics across customer environments
- Identify training gaps and opportunities for expansion and enhancement
- Drive a Strong Enablement Program
- Proficiency in German language is required
- International experience is a plus
- Technical experience in software engineering or IT operations
If the award-winning culture at Cisco AppDynamics is not enough to entice you, here are some more reasons that would make you excited to get out of bed and raring to go each morning:
We are passionate about supporting our team to achieve their goals, so we aim to dedicate one day a week to personal and team development. In this time, you will learn new skills to stay up to date with the latest technologies, features and methodologies to expand your potential.
Moreover, we offer competitive compensation, generous paid time off policy + 5 extra days for volunteering, private health care, pension, employee stock purchase, other perks such as: mobile phone, gym and much more.