AppDynamics Customer Success Manager - Germany
Alternate Locationposition can be based anywhere Germany
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about Customer Success?!
Do you have the drive to develop key business relationships?
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our outstanding AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences.
Our inclusive culture promotes a creative, innovative, and collaborative environment that helps drive our globalization strategy.
About the Role
We are seeking the industry’s leading technical and business consultants to join our Customer Success Team. The team’s focus is exclusively on strategic accounts.
The mission is to ensure AppDynamics customers improve their return on investment on our software, driving adoption, sourcing new opportunities to deliver business value – along the way taking our customers on the journey to become AppDynamics advocates.
You will be providing world class post-sales technical leadership to our client base working directly with customers as dedicated specialist on Application Performance Management as a practice and AppDynamics.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
Key responsibilities (What do you do?)
- Act as a leader to each client to build Joint Success Plans (JSPs) with our customers to solve their business problems and drive quantifiable business outcomes
- Track and drive success of customer engagements using AppDynamics’ Value Realization Indicators (VRIs) such as license adoption and daily active users
- Work with clients to establish critical key performance indicators and metrics and track success
- Provide monthly/quarterly operational reviews with the customer
- Identify training gaps and opportunities for expansion and improvement
- Drive a Strong Enablement Program
What we're looking for in you:
- Passionate about engaging customers and helping them solve business problems by developing innovative business & technology strategies using AppDynamics.
- Outstanding relationship building skills and can build win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Demonstrate high-level problem solving and analytical skills.
- An outstanding communicator and presenter at both practitioner and C-Level.
- Self-directed, detail oriented, able to multitask and work effectively on fast paced environments.
- Standout colleague with a positive demeanour and good work ethic.
- Proficiency in German language
- International experience is helpful
- Technical experience in software engineering or IT operations
If the award-winning culture at Cisco AppDynamics is not enough to entice you, here are some more reasons that would make you excited to get out of bed and raring to go each morning:
Moreover, we offer competitive compensation, generous paid time off policy + 5 extra days for volunteering, private health care, pension, employee stock purchase, other perks such as: mobile phone, gym and much more.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.