AppDynamics Customer Success Manager CIS
Location:Moscow, Russian Federation
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences.
Our inclusive culture promotes a creative, innovative, and collaborative environment that helps drive our globalization strategy.
About the Role
We are seeking the industry’s leading technical and business consultants to join our Customer Success Team. The team’s focus is exclusively on strategic accounts.
The mission is to ensure AppDynamics customers maximise their return on investment on our software, driving adoption, sourcing new opportunities to deliver business value – along the way taking our customers on the journey to become AppDynamics advocates.
You will be providing world class post-sales technical leadership to our client base working directly with customers as dedicated specialist on Application Performance Management as a practice and AppDynamics.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- You’re passionate about engaging customers and helping them solve business problems by developing innovative business & technology strategies using AppDynamics.
- You have top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish positive relationships with business decision makers
- You’re a master communicator and presenter at both practitioner and C-Level.
- You have strong interpersonal/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have experience in consultative selling and/or in consulting or pre-sales
- You’re a standout colleague with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- You have a great degree from a great university
- Readiness to travel up to 50%
Key responsibilities (What do you do?)
- Understand customers' overall applications portfolio, IT infrastructure and business priorities
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Build an adoption strategy to meet business and IT needs
- Be the Voice of the Customer by sharing insights, roadmaps and work collaboratively with the. engineering teams to remove key blockers
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers. Become their trusted advisor
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of our Central Nervous System and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Work with clients to establish critical key performance indicators and metrics and track success.
- Actively drive value realisation of AppDynamics Software
- Increase operational use of AppDynamics across customer environments
- Identify training gaps and opportunities for expansion and enhancement
- Proficiency in English and Russian language is required
- International experience is a plus
- Technical experience in software engineering or IT operations
- PROSCI certification or similar and/or change management expertise is preferred
If the award-winning culture at Cisco AppDynamics is not enough to entice you, here are some more reasons that would make you excited to get out of bed and raring to go each morning:
We are passionate about supporting our team to achieve their goals, so we aim to dedicate one day a week to personal and team development. In this time, you will learn new skills to stay up to date with the latest technologies, features and methodologies to expand your potential.