AppDynamics Commercial Sales Executive - Benelux
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
AppDynamics (now part of Cisco) is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
About the Role
AppDynamics in the Netherlands are looking for a Commercial sales rockstar who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end-users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and manage AppDynamics’ complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision-makers
- Developing and managing relationships within commercial organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunities as part of your daily operating rhythm. While exceptionally hardworking, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
First and foremost, you have a Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must. You also have:3+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience handling the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and patience
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.