AppDynamics - Client Sales Manager UK
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Data Center
Why You'll Love Working Here
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver incredible customer experiences.
About the role:
Join a team of record breakers and progress more than you’ve ever done before helping customers transform themselves into digital first companies.
The EMEA business has grown from 6 people and $5m revenue to 350 people delivering $126m in revenue in four years, and we are not slowing down. With more than 700 active enterprise customers in the region, we are seeking a rockstar to join our growing Client Managers team.
Based in London you will be a custodian of customer success, tasked to maximise customer renewals to meet significant revenue targets for the region. Responsibilities include:
- Running prospecting campaigns to drive user adoption and multi year renewals
- Working in partnership with the regional sales team to maintain communication with the install base to ensure they are adopting AppDynamics
- Consulting with existing customers to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Predictable pipeline and forecast management
- Developing customers into AppD champions and creating reference accounts
- You have a university degree
- You have a track record in overachievement, with experience in sales or a background in numbers
- You are able to effectively articulate the value of software to both technical and nontechnical buyers
- You’re a super organised, natural multitasker who loves analysing data and solving problems
- You think outside of the box to devise and implement strategies to maintain customer satisfaction and increase adoption
- You’re a natural champion builder and focus and commit to add real value
- You’re an entrepreneur you own your account patch like a business.
- You are comfortable dealing with conflict and high pressure situations
- You’re a team player with solid communication and presentation skills