AppDynamics Business Value Consultant - UK&I
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Software Development, Testing
AppDynamics is seeking a Business Value Consultant to support the UK&I Sales team in building creative, innovative business value and benefit realisation analysis. The role is a significant part of the EMEA Business Value Practice (Value Engineering team), and will work with the Director - Value Practice, EMEA.
- Working with our Account Executives and clients to assess the impact of our portfolio of solutions across their Business, Development, QA, and Production environments
- Document, model, and present a gap-analysis of the client’s current versus desired state; identifying specific opportunities for improvement that demonstrate AppDynamics’ and associated solution capabilities
- Using in-depth business, technical, and financial analysis to understand the baseline and potential capability for the client
- Articulate how the solution's capabilities align client's strategic business and technical objectives and initiatives
- Proactively use the our Service Catalogue to provide significant contributions to AppDynamics' high calibre, high expectation, and dynamic sales organisation
- Being involved with our philosophy of continuous improvement, specifically to help lead and build the Value Selling and Realisation processes, templates, and tools within AppDynamics
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience and effectiveness in addressing executive level audiences
- Logical, analytical, and curious personality, used to facilitate discussions with diverse client roles and key benefit owners
- Must understand the Application Performance Management (APM) technology space and apply knowledge of AppDynamics specific differentiators versus other vendors
- Detailed understanding of ITIL, Operations Monitoring, Service Management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile DevOps concepts and methodologies
- Enterprise level analytical, business and financial modelling experience with proficiency in the main Microsoft and Google productivity applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sheets, etc...)
- Economics, Engineering, Finance, or related degree, or experience
The EMEA Value Consultants are the best in the world. They have joined from McKinsey, SAP, ServiceNow, SalesForce, and other leading consultancies and Value Engineering teams.
We are a supportive and collaborative team, partner with our sales and customer success teams, and are dedicated to achieving outstanding results. We value excellence, curiosity, creativity, and innovation.
We work autonomously within an established Service Catalogue and adapt to the needs of our customers.
Why you’ll love AppDynamics:
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. Using AppDynamics, you’ll help customers align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps protect their bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale. We make the digital world work. Our vision is to empower people and machines to continuously advance business performance to benefit everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!