AppDynamics Architecture Success Programs Manager (Arch SPM)
Location:Sao Paulo, Brazil
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The AppDynamics Architecture Success Programs Manager (Arch SPM) role is a highly visible, strategic position that connects the sales motion with our CX success teams to drive success program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts.
The Arch SPM will lean on their understanding of the market/industry to understand customer priorities, complete business success motions, and recommend best-practices or precision engagements tailored to each customer’s needs. Creativity and an ability to partner cross-functionally will be key as you implement and optimize digital and partner-led campaigns and packages.
Who You’ll Work With:
You will work with other Cisco account teams such as key partners, services sales and renewal managers, regional partner teams, and customer success specialists to help achieve goals for customer success.
Who You Are:
- Strategic problem solver who can develop/implement a GTM strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Ability to work independently as well as using full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
- A customer-obsessed attitude with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer metrics, and creative ideas to drive outstanding outcomes
- Strong appreciation for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to encourage, guide and influence others. Persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building skills are key
- Implement AppDynamics Success Programs activities and managing recommend actions tracking and resolution for customers within the assigned theater via digital engagement, Success Track deliverables (ATX/ACC), or 1:1 engagements with customers.
- Work with key partners to set the vision, strategy, routes-to-market and execution steps of the success programs to be performed across the target customers in the segment and/or region
- Drive 1 to many programmatic efforts for product/software, inclusive of services adoption, utilization and growth, working collaboratively with Cisco internal teams (account teams, specialists, support, etc.) and partners.
- Collaborate with the digital success teams, business units, and product management teams to build digital campaigns aligned to the theater priorities and the needs of customers. Provide the content and resources needed to accelerate customer business value
- Align and collaborate with business units and enablement teams to deliver packaged end-to-end customer success blueprints and supporting assets (adoption strategy, change management plans, success review) to partners and customers
- Responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, crafting and delivering business plans to key partners, and ensuring support and alignment across their theater leadership team
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role along with a bachelor's degree. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience with subscription and software offers
- Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics –NPS/CSAT, ARR – to tailor interactions and drive measurable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
- Knowledge of Cisco’s AppDynamics product, business strategies, industry trends and valuable practices to drive customer success at scale
- Understanding of Success Program structure and content
- Proficiency in digital marketing and digital customer engagement
- #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
- We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
- But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
- Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
- So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.