AppDynamics Territory Sales Representative - Mumbai
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Area of InterestSales - Product
The first Mumbai Territory Rep who has the ability to build and put their mark on a new segment in the high growth Indian market. A sales over-achiever who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. AppDynamics is leading the Application Intelligence marketplace and thus requires an experienced A-player with consistent revenue quota-carrying sales success in the Mumbai & Pune market who can leverage existing customer relationships to quickly contribute to our exponential growth in the India West region.
• You are a top 10% performer in your current role and have a history of over-achievement
• You have more than five years of software sales experience or related-customer experience in India
• Experience with value-based selling vs. pumping out 70+ transactions per quarter
• You have experience with complex deals & understand the difference in a Proof of Value vs. Proof of Concept
• You can leverage existing customer relationships for a faster successful ramp-up and deliver in the first year.
• You engage with C-Level consistently and can hold a value-based conversation around their key pain points.
• You are highly coachable, willing to learn and grow your career
• You are a self-starter with the ability to constantly look for creative ways to generate pipeline and execute on closures
• You have the skill and willingness do extensive research on your accounts and your champions to demonstrate the value you can bring to the table and problems you can help solve.
• You have experience working with a multi-dimensional GTM including leveraging MSPs, driving through Channel Partners, working with Cisco and selling directly.
About the Role
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.