AppDynamics Territory Sales Representative - Bangalore
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestSales - Product
We’re seeking a candidate with consistent sales success in the South India market who can leverage existing customer relationships to quickly contribute to AppDynamic’s exponential growth in the region.
• You were a top 10% performer at your last company. Every single one of our current reps were
• You have 3-10 years of APM, software, or related-customer experience in India
• You have an affinity for value-based selling vs. pumping out 70+ transactions per quarter
• You embrace complex deals & understand the difference in a POV vs. POC
• Doubling the amount of your company’s employees in 12 months doesn’t scare the heck out of you
• You can leverage existing customer relationships for a faster successful ramp-up
You should have doubts about this role…
• If the phrases “net new business” & “pipeline generation” make you nervous
• If you prefer to go solo rather than learn from & actively engage the team
• If you’ve been 150% of your quota five years in a row…and feel like that’s the best you can do in your career
• If you have no interest in moving vertically within the company
About the Role
• Mission is to generate net new business & expansion of presence in enterprise accounts with greater than $500M in annual revenue
• Balance maniacal pipeline generation while running tight sales cycles from start to finish
• Successful reps are scheduling & running eight meetings per week with at least ten net new business meetings per quarter
• Sales & engineering partnership that executes a detailed & proven sales methodology
• Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define current challenges & pain related to achieving overall business objectives
• Fast-growing team emphasizing internal promotions throughout sales org
• Our accelerators are uncapped…which is nice
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.