AppD Technical Professional Services Consultant
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing
- Relevant experience working as a ‘Professional services consultant’ OR “Technical sales engineer’.
- Experience in assisting customers with hands-on configuration of the products.
- Ideal candidate should have experience in assisting customers in software integrations and assist with best practices & documentation to ensure successful deployment and usage of the product within the customer's environment.
- Prior experience working in complex technical environment such as software development, product support will be an added advantage.
- Must have : Deep technical skills in at least one core language environment e.g. Java, .Net, NodeJS, PHP etc
- Good to have : Experience in at least 1 technical domain (Cloud technologies, containers & micro services, DevOps, automation, service management, etc)
- Good to have : Experience in large scale enterprise software product environment.
What You Do:
- Work closely with our customers to understand their applications and technologies.
- Deliver successful projects and collaborate with project managers to ensure that value is being delivered according to the time plan and the agreed goals.
- Creatively craft solutions to solve our customer’s problems.
- Enable customers to be successful by doing knowledge transfer.
- Provide consultation and lead the customer implementation, be a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Work with our internal team (consultants, project managers, customer success, engineering, support) to share the knowledge and support each other.
- Assist customers in monitoring complex applications running on different application servers including (but not limited to) Apache Tomcat, WebLogic , IBM WebSphere , JBoss , .NET IIS (including .NET core) , Microservices (docker) and cloud platforms such as AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Microsoft Azure SaaS environments.
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
AppDynamics is headquartered in San Francisco and has a R&D center in Bangalore.
Learn more about us here: https://www.appdynamics.com/
We're rated as the best workplace by most of our employees- https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Overview/Working-at-AppDynamics-EI_IE319551.11,22.htm
Here's why Cisco bought Appdynamics for whopping $3.7 Billion- https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/heres-why-cisco-paid-a-whopping-3-7-billion-to-appdynamics/articleshow/56804329.cms