AppD Technical Leader Secure Application
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You’ll Do
AppDynamics's software engineers are passionate about continuously improving both what we deliver and how we deliver our product to customers. As a Technical Leader for Secure Applications group, you will:
- Design and implement Application Security algorithms
- Develop scalable data pipelines and storage systems for real time data collection and analysis.
- Drive the development of high performance, secure, foundational services critical for running our global SaaS data platform.
- Communicate and collaborate with our internal partner teams in developing new features building the world’s next phenomenal Application Security platform.
- Be a standout colleague who enjoys collaborating with, learning from, mentoring, and guiding other team members to build a positive work environment.
Who You’ll Work With
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance, so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance.
Cisco Secure Application is an industry-first application security solution that marries security and performance insights to drastically simplify vulnerability management and protect the businesses from cyberattacks.
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced engineer with strong understanding of developing and deploying SaaS software at scale. Important requirements include:
- 10+ years experience developing highly scalable, distributed applications and services.
- Hands on experience with Golang, Java, Python
- Software and product development experience in cloud computing or distributed systems on Linux and UNIX based systems.
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms and other computer science basics.
- Experience building cybersecurity products
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies is helpful.
- Experience writing, analyzing and optimizing low latency, parallel and concurrent code.
- Knowledge of continuous deployment into a modern container based environment with frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm would be a plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech enthusiasts, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are optimists and we are doers. Recently we have won the #1 employer in the World award.