AppD - Technical Leader C++ - India (JV - 4277)
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
AppDynamics is an application intelligence company that provides enterprises with the next generation of APM software to monitor, manage, analyze, and optimize customer experiences and the most complex software environments behind them. Built to be an essential pillar powering digital transformation, the AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform delivers a real-time, end-to-end view of application and business performance from end-user to data center, as well as rich analytical insights into customer behavior and the correlations between application and business performance, to help companies ensure ideal customer experience and increase operational agility and effectiveness. Many of the world’s largest and most iconic brands choose AppDynamics to accelerate their digital transformation and improve their customer experience, including Citrix, Concu, DIRECTV, eHarmony, Kraft, MTV Networks, NASDAQ, Pearson, Progressive Insurance, and Sephora.
AppDynamics is headquartered in San Francisco and is expanding globally. Founded in 2008 and led by proven innovators, AppDynamics has rock solid funding from top tier venture capital firms including: Greylock, Lightspeed, Kleiner Perkins, IVP, Battery Ventures, Clear Bridge and Sands Capital.
First and foremost, you have a B.S. Degree in CS/EE (or similar) from a top tier school. You are excited to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Some other experiences and skills that you have include:
- Experience developing large-scale software applications 8+ years of experience in object-oriented development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with C++ 11 or higher
- Familiarity with Boost and STL
- High and robust coding level and love for solid engineering
About the Role
As a C++ Senior Engineer at AppDynamics, you will be responsible for building everything from proof-of-concepts and usability prototypes to deployment-quality code. You should have at least 5 years of experience developing low-level applications in C++ technologies, and be comfortable with daily code submissions, delivering projects in short time frames, multi-tasking, handling interrupts and collaborating with team members.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To develop low-level C++ SDK product.
- To perform complex product design activities on systems software which require extensive research and analysis
- Work on performance design, implementation and maintenance of complex, multiple product modules/sub-systems
- To perform complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products
- To research problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions to the problems
- To conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits