AppD Technical Consultant
Location:Richardson, Texas, US
Alternate LocationChicago, IL
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
Our inclusive culture promotes a creative, innovative, and collaborative environment that helps drive our globalization strategy.
About the Role
We are passionate about learning the latest technologies and working with different customers to provide them with real-time monitoring and full visibility for their entire application landscape.
Professional Services Consultants deliver successful projects, they make a difference to our clients and provide constant guidance, so customers spend less time fixing issues and more time driving innovation and creativity to deliver exceptional customer experience.
Our mission: AppDynamics Services provides technology and thought leadership for our customers to rapidly and fully realize the value of their investment
- Work closely with our customers to understand their applications and technologies
- Deliver successful projects and collaborate with project managers to ensure that value is being delivered according to the time plan and the agreed goals
- Creatively craft solutions to solve our customer’s problems
- Enable customers to be successful by doing knowledge transfer
- Provide consultation and lead the customer implementation, be a trusted advisor to our customers
- Work with our internal team (consultants, project managers, customer success, engineering, support) to share the knowledge and support each other
Success Behaviors (What does success look like?)
Excellent Consultants are passionate, they consult and provide guidance to customers on how they can get the most value from AppDynamics. They can connect to customers on a human level to understand their requirements. Therefore, they receive positive feedback from customers.
When they face problems, they strive to build workarounds, they are self-motivated individuals who constantly work on improving their skills.
They enjoy working with the team and share knowledge.
- Customer-facing experiences such as a pre-sales or consultancy or similar technical experience
- Understanding of the application performance management space or hands on experience on AppDynamics is a bonus
- International experience preferred
- Deep technical skills in at least one core language environment e.g. Java, .Net, NodeJS, PHP etc.
- Presentation skills to be able to demo the product and communicate the message clearly to different audiences
- The ability to effectively drive customers toward successful discovery and requirements gathering.
- Keen to learn and develop
- Multiple languages preferred
- Readiness to travel
- Proficiency in English language
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar, or equivalent technical experience
- ITIL is a plus
If the award-winning culture at Cisco AppDynamics is not enough to entice you, here are some more reasons that would make you excited to get out of bed and raring to go each morning:
We are passionate about supporting our team to achieve their goals, so you will have a lot of opportunities to attend training and conferences. In those training, you will learn new skills to stay up to date with the latest technologies and soft skills to unleash your potential.
Moreover, we offer competitive compensation, generous paid time off policy + 5 extra days for volunteering, private health care, pension, maternity and paternity support, employee stock purchase, other perks such as: mobile phone, gym and much more