AppD - Technical Account Manager – Strategic Accounts Germany (2910)
Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Additional Location(s)Candidate can be based anywhere in Germany
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco in 2017 for a record breaking multiple. This acquisition reinforces Cisco's strategic direction and its shift to software-centric solutions, and provides AppDynamics with the resources and support to further accelerate the hyper growth of the business, and the career opportunities for our world-class teams.
The EMEA business has grown from 6 people to 270+ and we are not slowing down.
As we continue to grow our install base of enterprise customers, our Customer Engagement team is critical to driving game-changing adoption strategies to help customers maximize their investment in AppDynamics products and services.
- You have a great degree from a great university.
- You have 5+ years experience in a technical pre-sales role, a technical consulting role or an IT development/application support role.
- You have technical experience in software engineering or IT operations, including operating and deploying applications on Unix/Windows, and developing in either Java, .NET, PHP, Python or Node.JS in enterprise environments.
- Knowledge of SQL including querying and problem solving IT incidents.
- You’re passionate about engaging customers and helping them solve business problems by developing innovative business & technology strategies using AppDynamics.
- You have impeccable relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- You can demonstrate high-level problem solving and analytical skills.
- You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
- You’re a master communicator and presenter at both practitioner and C-Level.
- You’re self-directed, detail oriented, able to multitask and work effectively in a very fast paced environment.
- You’re a strong team player with a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Multiple languages and international experience preferred.
About the Role
We are seeking the industry’s leading technical and business consultants to form our new Technical Account Management Team.
The team’s focus is exclusively on strategic accounts.
The mission is to ensure AppDynamics customers maximise their ROI on our software, driving adoption, sourcing new opportunities to deliver business value – along the way taking our customers on the journey to become AppDynamics advocates.
The primary responsibilities of the Technical Account Manager are to:
- Act as a strategic advisor to each client to build Joint Success Plans (JSPs) with our customers to solve their business problems and drive quantifiable business outcomes.
- Track and drive success of customer engagements using AppDynamics’ Value Realization Indicators (VRIs) such as license adoption and daily active users
- Work with clients to establish critical key performance indicators and metrics and track success.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and manage any escalations.
- Provide monthly/quarterly operational reviews with the customer.
- Maintain and develop Business and Technical Champions.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.