AppD Staff DevOps Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Who You'll Work With
Devops team which primarily works in SaaS environment is responsible for growing and scaling devops services to AppDyanmics. This team runs the entire infrastructure which will focus on key technologies including, but not limited to, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, Linux, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Bitbucket, JIRA etc.
Devops team manages CI/CD pipeline design and implementation, Automation/infra automation and serving as a point of contact to other teams who consume our services.
What You'll Do
- Serve as part of a multi-functional Agile team as the primary AppDynamics expert while architecting and building new technology solutions
- Ensure consistent deployment of AppDynamics products into internal production systems & seek out new and creative areas for the deployment of AppDynamics products
- Assist in development of custom dashboards and Business Transaction auditing for efficient monitoring of key business applications
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal beta testing of new AppDynamics features and versions
- Support and maintain Business Technology Public/Private cloud Infrastructure
- Management and administration of AWS, Jenkins, and other automation infrastructure
- Serve as an escalation point for production issues
- Troubleshoot performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools
- Ensure that day-to-day operational requirements and SLAs are met
- Coordinate with Security team to ensure best practices are employed in environments
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate should have:
- University degree (BS/MS) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience working in AWS environment
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in Python/Perl Scripting
- Hands on experience with Linux environment
- Automation experience
- Experience in any of these- Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
About Cisco AppDynamics
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor.