AppD Software Engineer III, End User Monitoring
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Additional Location(s)San Jose, CA
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Cisco AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using Cisco AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
- Built really large services on Amazon Infrastructure, so understand the idiosyncrasies
- Big Data analytics, machine learning, predictive analysis
- 4+ years developing large-scale software applications
- 4+ years in Java/J2EE and object-oriented development
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
- Excellent grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Build Core Java Services that can process billions of end user requests from some of the largest e-commerce sites of the world
- Scale products with AWS infrastructure components namely S3, Dynamo, EMR etc.
- Zero downtime, zero data drop, continuous deployment, multi-tenant, multi-version etc
We know that the award-winning culture at Cisco AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
Medical, dental, vision coverage
401k match (4.5%)
Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Cisco AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Cisco AppDynamics employee. Cisco AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Cisco AppDynamics.Cisco AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. Cisco AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Cisco AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.