AppD Software Consultant
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Data Center
About the role
We are looking for a consultant to join our rapidly growing team of software consultants. In this role, you will be implementing AppDynamics' solution in diverse environments of our international customers. It is a superb opportunity to cooperate with world-class experts, talented developers and experienced architects, using some of the newest technologies and frameworks.
In our team, we are focused on personal development. That is why you will work with customers 4 days a week and we aim to have one day a week for self-development. We also run regular team challenges, sponsor Udemy classes, instructor-led training, certifications, and anything which helps maximize your potential.
- First and foremost, you will make a difference to our customers by participating in deployments of the AppDynamics solution. These deployments will monitor and help to optimize the performance of critical customer applications.
- Verification that implementations are tailored to the customer requirements & follow best practices.
- Knowledge transfer to the customer
- Engagement in the most promising customer opportunities in the Cisco AppDynamics portfolio. Your work will lead to expanded potential and make a significant impact on our customers as well as internally.
- Work collaboratively with the project team, both internal and customer.
- Provide regular status reports internally and to the customer
- Constantly increase technical knowledge about recent frameworks and technologies.
Apply if you:
- are eager to grow your technical and consultancy skills
- are a top performer and want to join an extraordinary consultancy team
- enjoy working with customers
- feel comfortable with a core programming language such as Java, .Net, PHP, Python, etc.
- enjoy working in a team, open to sharing knowledge and experience
- always meet timelines, completing tasks to a high quality
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English (B2 or higher)
Skills and experience we would consider a plus:
- a degree in computer science or similar
- basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- working proficiency in one or more foreign languages
- relevant IT certifications
What do we offer?
We offer competitive pay as well as an outstanding benefits package that includes private health care, participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program, generous time-off policy and much more. All of it makes our company the #1 World's Greatest Place to Work ( http://cs.co/900011cQj ).
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver perfect customer experiences at scale.