AppD Senior Product Manager, Logs service
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver delightful customer experiences at scale. For more information, visit www.appdynamics.com.
About the Role
You will lead the strategy and roadmap definition for Logs data as part of the Appdyanmics AIOPs platform. In this role, you will develop plans for offering the service both to external and internal customers including service definition, monetization & go-to-market strategy in partnership with engineering, pricing & product marketing. You would also work with engineering on feature prioritization, day-day execution & development. As Senior Product Manager, you will be the voice of the customer, driving product focus and delivery
Requirements definition and roadmap: Distilling customer and market requirements into use-cases and developing the long-term vision and strategy
Competitive analysis: Define market leading differentiators for the service based on completive analysis & customer feedback
Cross-team leadership: Coordinate & lead initiatives across multiple squads to realize product vision.
Contribute to the overall roadmap for the AIOPs platform & lead initiatives outside of core responsibility areas
You have passion for building for scalable systems that serve multiple use-cases. You combine strong customer empathy with a results-oriented clarity on trade-offs required to deliver products iteratively. You have got strong technical skills and work collaboratively together with engineering and customers.
We are looking for someone that has
- 2-3 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Experience with building data-centric enterprise SaaS offerings and or experience in Observability, AIOPs, APM or Log analytics
- Strong ability to communicate accurately in written, presentation, and verbal forums
- Ability to synthesize critical technical issues into requirements as well partner in architecture & design discussions with engineering architects
- Works well with peers and team members both inside and outside of the assigned area of responsibility
- BS/MS in Computer Science, MBA preferable
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make get us out of bed every morning, like:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k match (4.5%)
- Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
- 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
- Brand-new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
- Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.