AppD Sales Specialist
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
What You Will Do
- Hire, coach, and develop a hungry and passionate field sales team to deliver against our sales goals and build strong internal and external relationships in service of a phenomenal customer experience and continued rapid growth.
- Drive the strategy and executive relationship for top accounts and deals. Bring together all Meraki cross-functional teams to build a “regional team” culture and shared vision.
- Work collaboratively to establish a regional strategy and priorities, and ensure all teams are working together to improve results (inside, field, channel, systems engineering, marketing, strategy, etc.). Communicate progress clearly and regularly.
- Be the regional executive sponsor in establishing strong working relationships with Cisco leaders across the region.
- Represent the Latam in providing a unified voice back to HQ around priorities, investment needs (product, marketing, operations, etc.), and strategy (including sales team structure, rules of engagement, headcount investment, etc.)
- Build closer alignment between field/inside/channel leadership and individual contributors to accommodate better mentorship and career development opportunities for the team. Use metrics and data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance/retention to fully understand underlying drivers and adjust course as necessary.
Who you are
- Simplify Everything: You simplify complex problems to make it easy for people to work with us and work with each other.
- Everybody In: You care deeply about what matters most for our users, our partners and our colleagues. You focus on building meaningful relationships and creating great partnerships.
- Be Brave: You push boundaries and experiment. You learn from your experiences and failures and help others to grow. You have the grit to get the job done and you’re never done getting better.
- Care Deeply: You are part of a team that works as one towards our goals. You listen, share ideas and invite difference of opinion. You accept and value everyone.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience. MBA or master’s degree a plus
- Demonstrated sales leadership ability in motivating teams, overachieving targets, and successfully winning large-complex deals. Managment experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both in presenting to customers and stakeholders, but also in reducing complex ideas to simple language and rigorously prioritizing what and how to communicate across the organization to achieve results
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
About us and Why Cisco
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale
At Cisco we connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, and we love to have fun. We are passionate about our customers! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco. #appd_jobs