AppD Sales Ops - Americas 1280795
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics
Why You'll Love AppD!
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences.
Since the Cisco acquisition, we have maintained our unique startup culture that the closely-knit team values greatly. With the addition of Cisco resources and reach, AppDynamics is now running at mass scale and velocity as the #1 APM vendor in the marketplace.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and run weekly forecast call, ensuring that the forecast is reflected accurately in our Sales tools.
- Be a ‘go-to’ Business partner for Sales leaders.
- Review and manage account/ territory and quota assignments
- Support with quarterly business reviews
- Identify, plan and and execute one-off projects to improve the Sales team’s ease with which they can sell
- Have a ‘business first’ focus when looking at how our CRM and other Sales tools are configured in order to improve Sales adoption.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate an ability to apply a mathematical/ analytical approach as well as a ‘Business-first’ approach to solving problems and know when to use each.
- Can explain something technical in extreme detail as well as in layman’s terms.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Operations or Sales role for a Software company (preferred), preferably one with long, complex Sales cycles.
- Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Preferred: Experience of being a business partner to Senior Stakeholders.
- Preferred: Strong knowledge of Sales Processes and methodologies and an understanding of MEDDIC.
The world is changing. Today, people and devices are more connected than ever before, raising the bar for performance and the customer experience alike. At AppDynamics, we’re unified in our mission to empower enterprises with an AI-powered application performance monitoring solution that provides visibility and insight into the IT environment, as well as unified monitoring down to the network, so you can make mission critical and strategic decisions that drive business forward in real-time. When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we were planning to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco's continued transformation into a software company. Being a part of the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Just a Note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward them to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics follows all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.