AppD Sales Engineer
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
To be a successful Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, you need to have experience in a customer-facing role, and be passionate about working with customers. Ideally, you are high-reaching and self-motivated, and have experience with application performance management technologies and techniques and Cloud and Big Data technologies. Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts.
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts. Ability to solve problems of basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures. Ability to understand SQL.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple technical opportunities & Proof Of Concepts concurrently
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.
- Experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.
As a Technical Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, you will be responsible for providing outstanding pre-sales technical support. Working directly with customers you will be the domain authority on application performance management/development and AppDynamics. You will be responsible for delivering technical product demonstrations that directly address customer pain, and emphasize AppDynamics’ industry leading APM solutions. You will lead Proof of Concepts, demonstrating the ability of AppDynamics software. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
About us and Why Cisco
- AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale
- e connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, and we love to have fun. We are passionate about our customers! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco. #appd_jobs