AppD SR Project Manager
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the Role
Join a team of record breakers and progress more than you’ve ever done before - helping customers transform themselves into digital first companies.
As a Project Manager, you will perform the lead role in managing AppDynamics implementations and delivery of projects for enterprise customers - on time, on budget, and maintaining billable utilization targets and NPS.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager are to:
Create and maintain project management deliverables, including project plan, project schedule,
deliverables (e.g. status reporting), and key meeting materials.
Establish and execute project governance including a plan for communication and collaboration among the
Customer Team, Account Team and the PMO.
· Ensure all internal AD stakeholders are kept informed on the engagement - customer expectations, status (including dashboard reporting), and future engagement opportunities.
· Establish conditions of success (COS) with the customer early in the engagement and ensure these are reviewed and maintained periodically through the project life cycle.
· Establish and lead recurring governance meetings including preparation of materials and working with customer project manager and key internal and external stakeholders to review key project information.
· Perform PMO administration requirements including:
· Project setup and maintenance within PSA tool
· Accurate revenue and cost forecasting
· Precise project communications (to PMO and other internal stakeholders)
· Manage to plan – within parameters of cost, scope, schedule and quality.
· Manage change - identify, negotiate and execute contract change orders
· Manage risks and issues
· Track action items through to closure and document decisions
· Manage and maintain up to date and comprehensive project schedules
· Manage resources – driving team performance and ensuring efficient resource on boarding and off boarding
· Manage delivery - orchestrate quality and manage fulfillment of project deliverables to agreed expectations
· Manage transition from Sales to Delivery Team.
· At least 5 years experience at the Project Manager level within enterprise software
· Direct experience managing all phases of software implementation project lifecycle
· Exposure to managing multiple simultaneous projects and cross team dependencies
· Managed projects over 12 months in duration
· Managed diverse project teams and overseen at least 3 team members
· Managed projects of over $500,000 services budget
· Multiple languages and international experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree level or equivalent
· PMP, PRINCE 2 Practitioner required
· ITIL Foundation required
· MSP Practitioner or PgMP preferred;
· MS Project and Office apps- advanced level skill
· PSA tool – advanced level skill
· Proven understanding of different software deployment methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)