AppD - Regional Operations Manager APAC
Location:North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
About the Role
The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the support, development, and implementation of processes, systems and standard methodologies to enable the Professional Services (PS) organization to achieve it's business objectives.
About the Company
We at AppDynamics is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
- Provide resourcing and operational support for the APAC region.
- Responsible for PSA tools management (including FinancialForce) and other core PS tools, such as Knowledge Management and Collaboration.
- Performs operational administration duties, provide reporting and development of new reports.
- Understands strategic resourcing demand; supports the resourcing needs of the region by maintaining an accurate list in the PSA system of all resource requests, available staff and their credentials.
- Reviews open resource requests for accuracy and follows the agreed AD process to fulfill requests per local OLAs; ensures all approvals/visas, and process is followed for global resourcing.
- Manage contingent worker (contractor) onboarding; ensure all contractor POs and WOs are in place (including renewals) before project work commences.
- Establish and manage global operating procedures and standard methodologies for PS teams.
- Collaborate with regional leaders in the development of knowledge capture and sharing across business.
- Orchestrates effective operating cadences and rhythm to delivery timely, consistent deliverables and accurate reporting.
- Proactively recognizes roadblocks to proper operational cadence and orchestrate elimination.
- Demonstrates successful time management skills, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks with contending priorities within short turnaround times.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with key stakeholders; Demonstrates ability to coordinate effectively both written and verbally, within multiple work groups and project leads.
- Consistently exhibits strong attention to detail and quality of reporting dashboards.
- Ensures conformance to PS & PMO policies & standards; appropriately escalating issues impacting operational delivery or customer satisfaction.
- Advanced MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Working knowledge of PSA Tool.
- Fundamental knowledge of project management lifecycle and principles.
- Knowledgeable of Professional Services operational reporting needs.
- Expert Level SFDC skills, including reporting, dashboards, cross referencing, and opportunity management.
- Advanced oral and written skills – listens and communicates effectively.
- Proven outstanding organization, time management and quality administrative deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills. Must be able to develop relationships and work within teams and at all levels within and organization.
- Ability to organize virtual team members to fulfill program administrative goals.
- Strong business acumen, financial analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail orientated.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in a Professional Services operational role or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent required