AppDynamics Regional Sales Director, Tokyo
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Product
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
As the Regional Director, you’ll work hands-on to shape up the footprint of all AppDynamics products in your region. Manage a team of sales professionals and drive towards targets! We’ll need your style to build our young, dynamic and promising company while building upon a proven successful sales methodology. You’ll be in the front seat driving our explosive number growth in your region and paving the way for market domination.
· Minimum 8 years of successful Direct sales experience
· Minimum 3 years of leading successful sales teams
· Background in technical applications, familiarity with SaaS a plus.
· Experience navigating complex sales cycles that can last 2-6 months.
· Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual).
· Comfort working closely and building relationships with C-Level executive.
· Proven track record in shaping strategic 7 figure deal transactions
· Experience working with ROI, cost modeling and other quantitative techniques to educate and assist potential buyers.
· Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
· Unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.