AppD License Fulfillment Analyst 1288617
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics
Why You'll Love AppDynamics
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for all aspects of sales order management including sales order review, provisioning licenses, booking deals and submitting orders using Salesforce.
- Consult and collaborate with Deal Desk and Revenue on non-standard contract terms to ensure orders are processed completely, accurately, and in compliance with the company policy, as well as revenue recognition guidelines.
- Assist with license requests and become our subject matter expert in Licensing.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Deal Desk, Legal, and Revenue departments and become an expert with regards to Order Management.
- Work with business users and cross-functional teams to identify problems, process gaps and assist in ongoing process improvements on order processing and deal closure.
- Can work extended hours during high volume times of the year such as quarter and month ends.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of work experience in Order Fulfillment preferred.
- Experience working at a software or subscription based company highly preferred
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and Google Docs, Google Sheets
- A teammate who excels at building relationships across the organization while adhering to tight deadlines with a positive demeanor
- Demonstrates initiative and motivation
- Attention to detail and ability to actively manage his or her own work streams as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Person of high ethics and integrity
The world is changing. Today, people and devices are more connected than ever before, raising the bar for performance and the customer experience alike. At AppDynamics, we’re unified in our mission to empower the enterprise with an AI-powered application performance monitoring solution that provides visibility and insight into the IT environment, as well as unified monitoring down to the network, so you can make mission critical and strategic decisions that drive business forward in real-time. When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we planned to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco's continued transformation into a software company. Being with the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Just a Note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics follows all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.