AppD Global Licensing Analyst
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
· Responsible for all aspects of sales order management including sales order review, provisioning licenses, booking deals and submitting orders using Salesforce.
· Consult and collaborate with Deal Desk and Revenue on non-standard contract terms to ensure orders are processed completely, accurately, and in compliance with the company policy, as well as revenue recognition guidelines.
· Assist with license requests and become a subject matter expert in Licensing.
· Establish strong relationships with Sales, Deal Desk, Legal, and Revenue departments and become a subject matter expert with regards to Order Management.
· Work with business users and cross-functional teams to identify problems, process gaps and assist in on-going process improvements on order processing and deal closure.
· Ability to work extended hours during high volume times of the year such as quarter and month ends.
· BS/BA or equivalent experience required
· 1-2 years of work experience in Order Fulfillment preferred
· Experience working at a software or subscription based company highly preferred
· Salesforce and NetSuite experience a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and Google Docs, Google Sheets
· A team player who excels at building relationships across the organization while adhering to tight deadlines with a positive demeanor
· Demonstrates initiative and motivation
· Attention to detail and ability to proactively manage his or her own work streams as needed
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Eagerness to learn
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Person of high ethics and integrity