AppDynamics Field Sales Representative, Tokyo
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Product
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver magnificent customer experiences at scale.
AppDynamics is looking for an enterprise sales champion who strives to push boundaries and develop their career every single day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics is leading the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced A-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and own AppDynamics’ complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
- Developing and cultivating relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while building satisfied customers
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you possess that same commitment to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While immensely talented, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
First and foremost, you have a Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must. You also have:
- 10+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a requirement
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience owning the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel