AppD Federal Sales Representative - Department of Justice
Location:Herndon, Virginia, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time transparency and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of the entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
AppDynamics are looking for a Federal sales strong performer who strives to push boundaries and learn and to their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that the desired candidate establishes trust and credibility with end-users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and lead AppDynamics’ complex sales cycles to present value of AppD's full product suite to decision-makers
- Developing and being a great partner within enterprise organizations, addressing C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while building satisfied customers
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a history of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same commitment to uncovering new opportunities as part of your daily operating rhythm. While especially hardworking, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
First and foremost, you have a Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and confirmed written and verbal communications are a must. You also have:
- 10+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Consistent track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience leading the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and command of your audience
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k match (4.5%)
- Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
- 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
- Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamic complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify