AppD Escalation Manager
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
· Drive and monitor complex escalations from initiation through resolution by developing a success-driven plan while leading a cross-functional team with customer and internal key stakeholders.
- · Serves as the single point of contact for global teams on complex escalated issues.
- · Report and escalate efforts to resolve complex customer experience problems
- · Lead support response both with the customer and internally to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- · Provide process improvement recommendations for improving customer experience
- · Analyze escalation trends and produce strategic recommendations to proactively address systemic issues
- · Review and refine Escalation Management process, protocols, dashboards and run-books
- · Operate efficiently in a demanding environment, maintain composure, demonstrate leadership, and communicate in an exemplary manner.
- · Work as one member of a global team. Be able & willing to assist in work originating in other regions and be open to handing off your work to your team members for follow-the-sun issues.
- · Engage with cross-functional and geographically diverse teams to develop and execute action plans while addressing critical situations.
- · Lead the communication to customers and internal stakeholders during SaaS Incidents & Outages
· 7+ years account management, project management, escalation management and/or technical support experience
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively verbally and in writing with both customers and internally at AppD
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Ability to collaborate with peers and work cross-function as needed with Product and/ or Engineering teams
· Proven knowledge of Escalations Management frameworks
· Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills.
· Occasional weekend work as the business requires
· Knowledge of software development lifecycle
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS (or equivalent)
· Strong financial and business sense, critical thinking, decision-making abilities
· Fundamental working knowledge/overview of Appdynamics products or any APM product