AppD Customer Success Specialist
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestProfessional Services
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the role:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be at the forefront of the new Customer Success movement, helping customers improve the value they receive from AppDynamics. As part of this role, you will be responsible for the account management of a portfolio of approximately 20 of AppDynamics’ most strategic Tier 1 regional customer with over $4million in ARR. You will be responsible for driving the adoption of the AppDynamics platform at scale throughout customer organizations, in addition to strengthening relationships with key team members and identifying expansion opportunities for the business. Given the complexity of the large enterprise environments we’re servicing, this position requires a candidate that has an ever-evolving curiosity about technology, and more specifically, software. Working directly with customers, you will become the subject matter expert of Application Performance Management (APM) as a practice and AppDynamics. You will use internal tools to identify product configuration challenges, and partner with technical resources to deliver virtual best practices sessions crafted to enable our customers to resolve their issues. You’ll identify customer renewal risk, and where needed, coordinate across teams to get live enablement, services, and education assistance to mitigate risk and bring our customers back to full health. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Support, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
You will be required to travel up to 50%.
You can speak English and Spanish fluently
- Lead the overall relationship with approximately 20 of our most strategic Tier 1 enterprise customers, and drive customer health as measured by license consumption, overall usage of AppDynamics, and retention/renewal metrics
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship spanning both technical expertise and strategic account management.
- Identify and feed internal AppD “champions”. Focus on driving new relationships, opening doors to new use cases/champions/applications teams, and in general, elevating AppDynamics within each environment.
- Develops a strategy in partnership with sales and other CX stakeholders for each assigned account in their portfolio.
Complete the CX Process with each customer to guide conversations and supervise daily activities to achieve specific, strategic business outcomes.
- Actively drive value realization of AppDynamics within our customer environments.
○ Conduct in-depth adoption assessments with various customer teams.
○ Advocate AppDynamics best practices, and drive evangelization within customer organizations via Adoption Accelerators.
○ Identify training/services gaps and opportunities for expansion and improvement
- Become proficient with our software, with the ability to lead customers through in-depth conversations about product features and use cases.
- Act as the initial point of contact for customer escalations and accurately triage or directly address these situations.
- Demonstrate and provide feedback on the existing CX processes and CS artifacts
- 3-5 years technology experience
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing consulting, post-sales, or pre-sales role
- 1+ years experience working with subscription software solutions
- Fundamental monitoring knowledge (SaaS, infrastructure, cloud monitoring)
- Fundamental knowledge of the Core AppD product suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Technical competence is necessary to understand what AppDynamics is, and the problems it solves.
- Understanding of the business goals that our customers are trying to achieve: reducing the number of incidents, incident duration, and driving an increase in customer experience and perception.
- Successful experience in growth-oriented environments and the ability to meet/exceed bold timelines and business metrics; farmer mindset who will assist our field organization in gaining new business.
- Experience and high comfort level building and strengthening relationships with executive-level business and technical partners.
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires, up to 50%.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Gainsight is a plus.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!