AppD Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
Who You’ll work with:
Support Head of Customer Advocacy by building a scalable global program. Collaborate with internal teams to expand advocacy recruiting and program visibility, such as AppDynamics Community, Customer Experience Center, Customer Success Team, and more.
What You’ll do:
AppDynamics is looking for a customer-obsessed marketing manager with a growth attitude. You have aspirations to build and scale a global customer reference program. You are able to balance a steady pipeline of customer advocate recruits while continuing to produce high-quality customer advocacy marketing materials and activities (case studies, blogs, videos, speaking engagements, analyst surveys, etc). You are able to adapt quickly to change and drive multiple initiatives effectively while building positive relationships with regional sales leaders and partners at HQ. You will be accountable for the AppDynamics Customer Advocacy Program and report on the results. You are a hardworking, experienced people-leader and unafraid to take initiative.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Add new customers to the advocacy program, doubling the % of total customers who participate
- Support and track regional testimonial and case study needs, building a local pipeline to support business requirements
- Build and promote high-quality customer testimonial material including case studies, success videos, one-sheets, slides, blog posts, case study books, and more
- Support Head of Customer Advocacy by building a scalable global program
- Collaborate with internal teams to expand advocacy recruiting and program visibility, such as AppDynamics Community, Customer Experience Center, Customer Success Team, and more.
- Promote customer marketing materials by driving pageviews, shares, and downloads of content
- Secure top customers for AppDynamics events, press releases, speaking engagements, analyst reports and interviews, etc.
- Grow awareness for the AppDynamics Customer Advocacy program through clever promotion, industry awards, and groundbreaking marketing campaigns
- Support ad-hoc requests and operational projects tied to the program
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of marketing experience in leading programs for software products
- Experience in customer advocacy marketing and outreach
- Strong written and interpersonal skills, comfortable doing phone interviews with customers
- Creative thinker and self-starter who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing programs
- Able to think and act strategically while executing tactically with strong attention to detail