AppD - Consultant - UK
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Software Development, Testing
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the role
We are looking for a senior consultant to join our rapidly growing team of technical consultants. In this role, you will be implementing AppDynamics' solution in different environments of our international customers. It is a superb opportunity to work with world-class experts, talented developers and experienced architects, using some of the newest technologies and frameworks.
In our team, we are focused on personal development, we support you to achieve your dreams and goals; That is why you will work with customers 4 days a week and we target to have one day a week for self-development. We also run regular team challenges, knowledge transfer sessions, sponsor Udemy classes, instructor-led training, certifications, and anything which helps to unleash your potential.
- First and foremost, you will make a difference to our customers by deploying the AppDynamics solution. These deployments will monitor and help to optimize the performance of critical customer applications.
- Deliver successful projects and think out of the box to help and solve issues for our customers.
- Work with our customers to do knowledge transfer and help with AppDynamics adoption.
- Work with the project team, both internal and customer.
- Keep up to date on new technologies as the market and customers change
- Provide on time, accurate and realistic status reports or input to status reports using standard templates;
- Seek to identify and mitigate risks before issues arise and communicate early to PM;
- Build and share experience-based collateral directly with peers and via the relevant shared resources;
- See opportunities for expanded use of AppDynamics in the customer
- Required technical bachelor degree or equivalent technical experience;
- Relevant technical IT experience that includes either APM or software development.
- Deep technical skills in at least one core language environment e.g. Java, .Net, NodeJS, PHP etc.
- The ability to effectively drive customers toward successful discovery and requirements gathering.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in teams providing strong, meaningful input and allows ideas from others to be shared and used when appropriate.
- Interacts well with project and customer teams to contribute to successful project outcomes.
- Keen to learn and develop
- Multiple languages preferred
- International experience preferred
- Ability to travel preferred
- ITIL is a plus
We offer competitive pay as well as an outstanding benefits package that includes private health care, participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program, generous time-off policy and much more. All of it makes our company the #1 World’s Greatest Place to Work (http://cs.co/900011cQj).Our inclusive culture promotes a creative, innovative, and collaborative environment that helps drive our globalization strategy