AppD Cloud Client Executive
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything
Why You'll Love AppDynamics
We are an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
Who You'll Work With:
Working as an individual contributor you'll be alongside a high-energy team of Cloud Client Executives who have a track record of significant overachievement. Our pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team, you will need to possess that same commitment to uncovering new opportunities as part of your daily operating rhythm. While immensely hardworking, our team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
What You'll Do
Cloud Client Executives here strive to push boundaries, create exceptional customer outcomes and develop career aspirations every single day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics is leading the Application Intelligence marketplace and our cloud business is growing exponentially. Hence, we require experienced A-players with a thirst for action, an ambitious spirit and an appetite for massive earnings. In this role your primary focus is to use and develop our Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Partnerships with organizations like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform to identify new Enterprise customer opportunities, broker the partnership and sales motion between the CSP and AppDynamics’ Direct Sales Team. Then you'll drive the new opportunity through closure. This role needs established trust and credibility with our CSP Partners, AppDynamics sales leaders, and peers.
It is critical to visualize the challenges within sales campaigns and identify the points of leverage, built a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and hone in on the value a CSP could add to a sales campaign to shorten deal cycles, increase opportunity size and offer access to new budgets:
- Develop and foster relationships within Cloud Service Provider organizations, AppDynamics Sales Teams and presenting to C-level executives the value of our integrated cloud marketplace offerings.
- Navigate, grow and manage the evolving paths to revenue in the Cloud Provider ecosystem. Possess the agility and flexibility to find new revenue paths with the courage, intellectual curiosity and intelligence to not only execute against them but be able to document and then teach these new paths to other members of your direct and virtual team.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while building satisfied customers
First and foremost, have a Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must. You also have:
- Understand the Cloud Service Provider landscape, key priorities, and market trends
- 5 to 7+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Cloud, SaaS or Data Center selling experience a requirement
- Cloud Economics and TCO based financial selling experience preferred
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience leading the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation, executive presence, and poise
Just a Note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward them to our website or to AppDynamics employees. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics follows all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.#appd_jobs