AppD Cloud Alliances Manager
Location:Offsite, San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center
- Manage the portfolio of CSPs and programs while working cross functionally to ensure programs are connected with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Driving cloud alliances and managing relationships within CSPs and getting mind share
- Understand product roadmap and identify ways to amplify / accelerate with cloud partners; find ways to drive product competitiveness
- Evaluate GTM and sales programs and using a data driven approach to qualify effectiveness
- Work with the team to make sure cloud pipeline data is accurate and surface data when needed
- Support CSP focused sales deals globally to unblock when needed (Co-sell and Marketplace)
- Become a liaison between customer CSP and AppDynamics sales and product teams where needed
- Drive key growth initiatives and work directly with CSP to find new ways to unlock greater value
- Support regular cadence with CSPs including weekly status calls, organize QBRs, exec meetings, etc.
Working for a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, Salesforce, etc) and driving success with ISVs and / or working for an ISV and building alliances and routes to market with the above-mentioned clouds.
- Experience developing new businesses and navigating complex organizations
- Experience with negotiating contracts and alliance management
- Enthusiasm to learn AppDynamics and ability to find areas to drive greater value together with the CSP (1+1 = 3)
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate cross functionally with CSP teams and internally with key stakeholders (Product, Eng, Sales, etc)
- Domain knowledge of CSP and key technologies and standards (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, containers, micro services, etc)
- Use data to make decisions and convey ideas internally and externally to shape strategy and influence direction and outcomes. Always measure to ensure things get done
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related or STEM area; MBA a plus.